Our research group
Research is carried out in several program areas. We at the CPF place a specific focus on research areas that are particularly important for patients in primary care and primary care’s activities.
- Psychological disorders (socioeconomic status, migration, family environment, neighbourhoods)
- Welfare diseases, diabetes, medical epidemiology, and genetic epidemiology
- Cardiovascular diseases (heredity, lifestyle, migration, the environment)
- Migration and neighbourhoods
- Infectious diseases in primary care, multiple diseases, diseases among the elderly
- Experimental research (Genetic and epigenetic risk factors, protein biomarkers and their functional significance in chronic diseases)
- Heredity, family factors, area of living, comorbidity and cancer
- Research methods in family medicine and research on quality aspects of medical education
- Public health science and social epidemiology
- Health economy, organisation of health care, and evaluation of health and medical programs
Last updated: 10 October 2023
Did you find the information on this page helpful?